Warrior Doors have witnessed the impact that installing a Warrior Door can have on the lifestyles of inhabitants. Our communal entrance solutions are bespoke to the building and situation but all our doors have some common features. They are highly secure, whilst providing easy access, keeping those inside safe.
Warrior Doors are driven by a sense of community and for us, being a part of projects that make residents safer is incredibly important. We also believe that the recent move toward ‘self-policing’ for safer communities requires safe, secure and robust entryways to community housing, particularly where there are children and elderly residents who should feel safe in their home.
With a change in legislation and an emphasis on reducing Crime and Disorder, Warrior Doors are continuing to help Local Authorities and Housing Association clients fulfill their obligation to deliver safer communities and provide Best Value solutions.
Measurable cost savings have been demonstrated through the “Whole Life Cost Savings” in the social housing sector. But more importantly, it’s the unmeasurable difference that this makes to the quality of people’s lives who have to live in social housing.
Schools and Educational Institutes
Unfortunately, in the society we now live in, schools need to be prepared for situations where someone may attempt to compromise the safety of those children and adults inside the building and so must ensure that the right measures are in place to prevent them. In this way, entrances should be considered as part of a school’s routine risk assessments.
Find out more about our communal entrance security doors
The Benefits of Our High Security Communal Entrance Doors:
- Minimal maintenance, no replacement, no failures, improved whole life costs
- A high degree of visibility provides a safe and secure environment for residents
- Vandal Resistance reduces maintenance costs for landlords
- Improved visibility and light reduces anti social behaviour
- Graffiti Resistance improves the quality of life for residents
- Compliance with DDA legislation creates a welcoming environment for all
- ISO 9001 accreditation ensures the highest quality product
For more information, advice or to request a free survey and quotation.